You can find references for those most often used Chinese Herb Formula in this page, including ingredients, indications and other information. In lot of cases, one visit per week is not quite enough to get the best result from Acupuncture, but it’ll be inconvenient and expensive to ask patients to come more often, so we recommend patients to take herb to extend the effect of acupuncture for better result.
*Please understand that these are for reference only, the ingredients can be adjusted according to patient’s condition, and Indications are not limited to what’s listed.
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Tang ( 柴胡加龍骨牡蠣湯 ) Extra reference: SunTen 1, SunTen 2
- Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao San ( 川芎茶調散 ) Extra reference: SunTen 1, SunTen 2
- Gui Zhi Tang ( 桂枝湯 ) Extra reference: SunTen
- Huang Qi Gui Zhi Wu Wu Tang ( 黃耆桂枝五物湯 )
- Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan ( 金匱腎氣丸 ) Extra reference: SunTen, SunTen2
- Li Zhong Wan ( 理中湯 / 丸 ) Extra reference: SunTen
- Si Jun Zi Tang ( 四君子湯 )
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Tang ( 身痛逐瘀湯 ) Extra reference: American Dragon
- Si Wu Tang ( 四物湯 ) Extra reference: SunTen
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang ( 小柴胡湯 ) Extra reference: SunTen
- Xiao Cheng Qi Tang ( 小承氣湯 ) Extra reference: SunTen
- Xiao Yao San ( 逍遙散 ) Extra reference: SunTen1 , SunTen (Jia wei~)
- … coming soon
– ORANGE ACUPUNCTURE, WINSTON WANG